Saturday, July 12, 2008

Playing Poker Again

It seems like ages since I've been playing poker but I've decided that I'm definitely going to set aside a hour or three each week to play, even if the babies are all screaming. Well maybe if they're not screaming but you get the point.

Last weekend I played on Friday and Saturday nights for a while and although I won about $30 on Friday, I lost it again on Saturday.

I'm back to playing at Absolute Poker, since I found I still had about $130 in my account and I've decided, for the first few games at least to play $0.50/$1 No Limit Holdem. I'm going to take the minimum $40 into each game in case my play is way off and see how things work out from here.

I'm also going to try and play more aggressively than I used to and try to concentrate more. I'll either make more this way or go bust but I'm willing to give it a go and see.

I've typed this up during a game and now that it's time for bed, I've finished up with nothing!! I was up to 2.5 times my buy-in but all-in with Kings caught a straight and I'm probably off to bed a little earlier than I had imagined.

By the way, Absolute Poker have started awarding Credit and Fame points which I'm sure is grat new and if I ever bother to find out what they are, I'll let you all know.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?