Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mixed Fortunes but Good Poker

Played a $3 + 0.25, 45 play game at Pokerstars and came 28th. Just couldn't catch 2 good cards and the play was so loose I couldn't bluff to pick up any blinds either. I went short-stacked very quickly and eventually had to go all-in with an Ace and a 4. One other player joined me with an Ace and a six which he won with the higher kicker.

Registered for a $10.70 + $1 with 2 seats guaranteed in the Pokerstars Sunday Millions tourney. The Sunday Million at Pokerstars has guaranteed prize money of $1,500,000. There was 97 players in the tournament. Couldn't catch any decent cards and went out in 67th place when I went all in withh K Q suited and was beaten with a high card Ace.$8 + 0.80 Sunday Millions Tourney, came 13th out of 36

Pokerstars had a $10 + $1 tournament with $15000 guaranteed which I entered. I was put out in 827th place from 2218 players when my JJ in the hole was beaten by a Queen on the board making a pair for the only other person that followed my all in.

A $9 buy in to win a chance to play in a $150,000 guaranteed poker tournament later in the day seemed a good place to start on Saturday morning. However only 5 registered making one first prize of $40. It didn't make any difference anyway as I bombed out in 4th place.

Didn't play until the next Friday when I decided to have a game before bed. Entered a $6 + 0.50 Sit n Go at Pokerstars, a single table event. I trailed for most of the game but managed to keep my head above water until we were down to three players. I was losing by miles but managed to climb back a little before knocking out the second place spot. In the heads up match, it was back and forth a little before my opponent went all-in with a pair of 10s against my 10-J. Luckily another Jack appeared in the flop and I took first place and a prize of $27.00.

Overall though a loss for the past week of $14.45.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?