Friday, November 24, 2006

It's the Weekend!

Well it's nearly the weekend and I'm going to play a few games of poker too.

I had a few games last week, here's how I fared.

$10 + $1 No Limit Hold Em 89 from 277
$5 + 0.5 176 from 326
$5 + $5 + 0.5 - Out in 6th from 12

$5 + 0.5 Satellite to $10,000 Guaranteed - WON A PLACE!!

Not great results in the first 3 games last weekend but my last game was better, winning a satellite through to a $10,000 Guaranteed tournament at BetFred Poker.

I really like the BetFred site, it feels more homely than other poker rooms I play in. Maybe you just get relaxed in somewhere you play often. Anyway, I'll see how I get on tomorrow night at this tournament which normally costs $50 to buy into.

Pity it wasn't guaranteed that I would win it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?