Thursday, August 31, 2006

More Small Poker Tournaments

It's great having a week off work and getting a few more games of poker under my belt. It is making me feel more confident about my play and when I take those required risks you need to take when playing tournaments, I'm making my plays at the right time. (Most of the time!)

Anyway, I've played a few games over the past 24 hours and these are the results.

$6 + 0.50 Texas Holdem Sit N Go 2nd out of 9 ... $16.20 returned.
$6 + 0.50 Texas Holdem Sit N Go 4th out of 9.
$6 + 0.50 Texas Holdem Sit N Go 8th out of 9.
$11 + 1 Texas Holdem Sit N Go 14th out of 45 ... Really two bad beats put me out of this one but I was playing ok with the increased number of poker players and tournament value.
$6 + 0.50 Texas Holdem Sit N Go 1st out of 9 ... $27 returned.

Overall a small profit of $5.20.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?