Sunday, July 09, 2006

Limit Poker ($1/$2) at Pokerstars

I've had a break from playing for quite a while now while I've been doing other things. However, yesterday I started playing at Pokerstars again.

I've been playing $1/$2 Limit Texas Hold'em and started off losing $53 before putting another $40 onto the table. After about an hour and some decent hands, which seems to happen less often these days, I finished up with $96.50 on the table giving an overall profit of $3.50 by may calculations. Not a terrible lot, I know but the way things started out it could have been much worse and has given me a bit more confidence in my play, which was lacking.

I also managed a small game earlier today and managed a profit of $6.75, again not much but at least it's heading the right way, isn't it?

I'm on holiday for the rest of this week so will hopefully get a few games in, probably at Pokerstars again but maybe somewhere else. I need the practice and would like to get a few more games under my belt as they have been few and far between for the last few months.

Keep watching for updates!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?