Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pokerstars - Live

I'm playing a $0.50/$1 No Limit Holdem game at Pokerstars right now, as I type.

I thought it may be interesting to blog as I'm playing for a change and see how things progress. By the way, last night I played the same game at Pokerstars and made a profit of $42.20, hopefully tonight will be as rewarding.

It's not been so far though. I started out with $30 in chips and moved all in with QQ. The flop didn't help anyone but my opponent, in with A-7 and holding nothing, landed the big A on the river card.

I added another $30 and so far the action seems quite loose but I'm just not landing the good cards. I'll blog a little more shortly.

There is some big money at this table changing hands and I think some of them think it's a game of raises, even when they have nothing! Great if I could get a decent pre-flop hand.

Can you believe it!! I played a full house, went all in again and got beaten with four Aces!! Another $30 in.

Just went all in on my second hand of this $30 and landed a full house with 10's full of Kings! $56 in my pot! The other person, who by her photo is a little tasty hand three of a kind 10s and an Ace kicker so I was lucky with the King on the river.

Half an hour gone and I thought my Ace Kicker was enough with the two pair on the board so I called a $14 bet but lost out to a full house. I was up to $89 but I'm back to $60 now. The daft players have gone now and the poker has gotten more serious.

Three of a kind 6s have just beaten my 2 pair, 10s and Jacks to put me back to $27. F***ing poker.

All in with pocket Aces just took me back in the running with $80.

Been playing for about 2 hours now and have scratched back into profit. Only by $3 so far though.

Finished with a small profit of $11.30. Not too bad considering I was down to zero three times!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?