Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pokerstars Continues my Losing Streak

mmm...Maybe this No Limit Hold'em isn't for me.

I've played the last 3 nights at Pokerstars and so far I'm $256.35 in the hole.

It may be me, and probably is, but I just don't seem to be getting the cards. Even a pair seems a good hand to me these days and when I do get a couple of top cards pre-flop, nothing helps me on the flop and most of the time I'm folding.

I've looked at my stats and hand histories but these seem ok, I thought I might have been playing too many hands but my averages show that I'm only seeing maybe 35-40% of hands through to the flop.

Maybe just a bad run of things? Maybe I should stick to Limit Hold em instead?

Or just maybe.....my luck will change. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?