Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Bad Run is Getting Bigger!!

$148.58 down the tubes over the last few days. I think the problem is due to a few things.

1. The first is that although my hands are not bad I'm maybe playing them too strongly at times. This is kind of intentional as I want my poker play to be more aggressive. I just need to control it a bit.

2. I'm too keen on a quick win and I'm going all in after someone else has pre-flop with unspectacular cards. I should really be the first all-in if the cards are strong enough and I'll have to change my play of the cards slightly to achieve this.

Enjoying myself though and I think for the first time in a while my poker playing is more enjoyable than ever. I'm also sure that the payoffs will start coming soon.

Fingers crossed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?