Wednesday, March 15, 2006

When the Cats Away...

... The Mice Will Play!!!

Yes the girlfriend has been down with my daughter in hospital the last 3 nights so I've managed to get a few games of uninterupted poker at Bet Fred.

Decide to up my game a little and have been playing $1/$2 No Limit Texas Hold Em.

My play for Mon/Tues/Wed combined totalled a loss of $254. Oh No! This is big money as far as I'm concerned but I do enjoy the buzz of playing for money that actuall means something and I'm having a whale of a time.

Strange isn't it? Losing and enjoying playing more than ever!

Tonight I faired a little better and won $83. Still not enough to recoup this weeks losses so far but a consolation prize that makes me feel a little better.

All this put together means a net loss of $171 since Monday and my chances of getting another game are slender until at least Sunday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?