Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Better Luck with BetFred

Managed a few poker games over the past few days and I've actually won more than I've lost! Shock Horror!!

First off I played a $1/$2 Limit game of Texas Hold Em. The pots were low in value but for the first time in what seems like ages, at least I was getting dealt average cards. Makes a change. Managed to turn $20 into $47.25. Result!

Took $27.25 from my winnings and managed to take it up to $47.75 in my next game as well.

After that I played a small sit and go tournament with 5 other poker players which only cost $1 + 0.20 to enter. Beat the rest and walked away with a first prize of $4.20.

Back to limit poker after that, sticking with BetFred Poker since I've been doing ok there and made another $9.50.

Yesterday I then played a $250 Turbo tournament which cost me $3 but I exited in 38th place out of 105 players and then exited 3rd in another small tournment loosing out on $2 + 20cents.

So a busy few days with BetFred but although playing for small amounts as I take my playing back to basics until I start winning a few more.

I've been happier with my poker play though with BetFred Poker I'm now $55.55 richer!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?