Saturday, January 07, 2006

Back to Bet Fred for a game of Texas Hold Em and took $50 from my account to the table. Found a nice table where they were playing like it was free money. What a loose table! Mind you, what luck they had to. So much for poker strategy!

After about half an hour and with 4 players in the pot, it climbed to a decent size and I thought that my full house was a winner!

My dreams were shattered a few second later when all three other players had a higher full house than me. Can you believe it? And I thought my tens were enough as well.

Trip 3s on the flop the next hand though to make it another full house, this time 3s full of 10s. Gotta be mine this time but no. Beaten by another full house, this time the guy had pocket 5s to give also give him trips on the flop. Grrr.

Fairly uneventful after that with me struggling to get some cash back, but in the end time caught up with me, after 2 hours of play, and I settled for $47.34, so down $2.66 for the night. I'll live with that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?