Sunday, November 13, 2005

Poker333 $1/$2 Limit Texas Hold Em

Poker333 provided my destination on Saturday night and I started with a lovely run of the cards.

So much was going my way that I surprised even myself and the other poker players were certainly paying attention when I started upping the betting. They were running like chickens apart from 2 or 3 fish which were sure that my success was going to come to an end soon.

I accumulated a fair bit of cash and then, as I normally find, I crashed...badly.

The cards changed and I think I probably was counting too much on my previous successes which didn't help. Anyway, I ended my Poker333 session $2.25 out of pocket. Not too bad I suppose.

Well if actually losing at poker can be explained as not too bad!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?