Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Mixture of Limits

Played at Poker333 again today and lost...again.

Started playing in a $3/$6 game this afternoon and after 2 hours I wa down about $60. Then tonight I played some $2/$4 limit poker followed by some excellent $0.50/$1 No Limit Heads Up poker.

I think that I need to improve my heads up play as it always seems to be in the latter stages of the game that I turn turtle and run from a possible pot. Anyway, it was really good fun, I took a few dollars off one guy and lost a few less to another. Really good fun poker for a few dollars.

The annoying thing about when you're playing these small stakes heads up games is that you see just how much goes in rake. The last game I took $15 to the table and the other guy $5. Within 30 minutes, there was only a total of $12 on the table! Shocking!

Anyway, my days experiences at Poker333 turned $139.75 into only $83.25.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?