Saturday, October 15, 2005

Five Card Stud Poker

Being a Texas Hold Em Poker fan, I've never really dipped into the realms of other poker games apart from the occasional foray into Seven Card Stud. However, last night I had a crack at Five Card Stud at Poker333 and it was darn enjoyable!

I spent a few minutes remembering the basics of the game at the play money tables before heading to the real money tables, a low-stakes one.

I started taking $20 to the table, this was plenty for the 50c/$1 stakes I was playing and left after an hour with $17.45. Not making money then but I did get to $43 before things turned against me and the beginners luck started to fizzle out.

Five card stud seems a great game for bluffer and agressive players and the order of the game is pairs and high cards rather than straights, flushes, etc.

Five card stud poker is fast action and really enjoyable. I'll be back for more and this game may enev just convert me from my favourite Texas Hold Em poker game!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?