Monday, October 17, 2005

$1/$2 at Pokerstars

Played again at Pokerstars last night but didn't do very well. I lost about $30 on a $1/$2 table.

I say about $30 as it was the most boring game of poker I have ever played and I can't even remember the exact amount. It may not have been quite this much.

Everyone was going through the motions but nothing exciting happened and it seemed you won the poker hand if you were dealt it with the first two cards so most of the time everyone was folding as their hand was rubbish. No chances were taken and it was a pretty even game all around, you came a bit then went a bit.

I think I lost most of the money in the last few hands trying to liven the game up a bit. A daft thing to do, I know. I should've changed tables and found somewhere with more action.

I'm still not convinced about the whole Pokerstars thing but it seemed ok and I'm sure the boring game had absolutely nothing to do with them.

Now to look for the next thrilling and exciting poker game!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?