Friday, May 06, 2005

William Hill Poker £2 + 0.25 6-Pack Tournament

William Hill Poker - Sterling Edition

Played in with William Hill call a 6-pack tournament tonight. So called due to the number of players at each table....Yeah you guessed right, there's 6.

I normally play in tournaments with 10 players but enjoyed the game although I think I need to rethink the strategy with so few players. Still I did, what I thought, was a decent attempt with elimination in 70th place from 357 starters.

I was fairly please and what made my night was when that nice man, William Hill, dealt me my best hand yet - a Straight Flush! It's not every day you get one of those and my finishing hand was the Ace - 2 - 3 - 4 and the 5, all of spades!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?