Saturday, May 14, 2005

Slight Success at Poker333

POKER 333

As I've said before, Poker333 is part of the Prima Poker Network and although not aimed directly at UK poker players, there are UK companies as part of the group. There are always loads of tables that are very busy and lot games to play.

Anyway, I had $21.32 left in my account last night and though, what the hell, I may as well see how long it lasts in a table game. I picked a $2/$4 limit Texas Hold Em Table at Poker333 and played for just over an hour.

The number of players at the table was low, from 3 to 5, and they changed often. I played sensibly and by the end of my playing time my Poker333 account was sitting at $121.32, a gain of $100 exactly.

Maybe I should play the table games rather than the tournaments more often!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?