Sunday, April 24, 2005

Littlewoods Poker | £2 Tournament

Littlewoods Poker

Sunday afternoon, the kids are out and the girlfriend is sick in bed. Peace apart for her occasional request for more water. Good time for a game of poker, I thought, so I enrolled in one of the hourly £2 tournaments at Littlewoods.

127 players started and after half an hour I hadn't played many hands due to not getting any decent starting hands. The few I had played were fairly low pairs which were folded after the flop with higher cards appearing.

Then I was dealt an A/Q and raised the bet by 50 chips to 100. Two other players, who had been playing loose followed and I thought, I'm in with a chance. Before the flop one player well all-in and I followed, the third followed.

All the cards were shown and the flop was dealt K-Q-5, followed by 2 then 4. What happens? One player had the same cards as me and the other A-K so he put us both out. Grrr... Position 91. Bugger.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?