Sunday, March 13, 2005

William Hill Poker - A Game at Last

Played my first game in what seems like ages at William Hill UK Poker today. I've missed getting to enjoy a good game of Poker for one reason or another.

Starting off, I was definately too keen to get in the action and made the mistake that so many players make - playing too many hands and not folding when I need to. I'll put it down to the excitement of getting a game of poker at last. Anyway, it did me no good as I was soon back at the cashier getting more chips!

I changed my focus on the game after that and decided to play with a little strategy, play the top ten poker hands aggressively and bow out with more or less everything else.

Like I said before, I was playing in William Hill and was on a $1/$2 table and in all purchased $50 of chips. Time got the better of me in the end and I cashed out the $50 after getting back to breaking even. I was glad that I changed my play and working the top ten hands rule certainly keeps you on the straight and narrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?