Saturday, January 22, 2005

William Hill Poker - Sterling Edition

UK Poker - William Hill

Played a few hands of £2/£4 early on waiting for the 100k Satellite Qualifier to start. Had £33 in my account and managed to get that to £66 before the tournament started.

This was the first large satellite tournament I've played in and the level of play was much higher than in the smaller tournaments but I enjoyed it even if I did get knocked out in position 41 of 100. I went all in on the last hand with A-Q in my pocket and A-Q-J on the flop. Unfortunately for me the other guy had K-10 for a straight.

Really enjoying these higher stakes games though as the level of poker played is much tighter and a couple of nice hands can take you from last place into the first 2 or 3.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?