Saturday, December 11, 2004

Piggs Peak Poker

Been a while since I've had a game again. Due to a few personal life problems, I've not had the time. However, I had a whole $9 in my Piggs Peak Poker (Poker333) account and thought I may as well blow it all.

Started playing $1/$2 Texas Hold Em and although the game was nothing to write home about I finished up with $33 in my account so was fairly happy and I'll be able to have another game with whats there.

Went on to play in a $0.75 + 0.25c Sit and Go Game with 9 other players. The stakes were very low and I've never played at such a small value table before but reckoned it would be something different. Again, nothing terribly exciting to report but I did win and thats gained me a whole $3.75 in prize money. I haven't ordered the Ferarri yet but a few games like this and I'll be able to afford a Matchbox one.

Onwards and upwards.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?