Saturday, October 09, 2004

UK Poker

We'll this is the start of my Poker Blog for all UK based players.

To be honest I'm not sure exactly what form this blog will take but suffice to say, I'm planning on reviewing the online Uk based poker rooms to see which are best to play in so that others can join the more reliable online poker rooms.

I'll also be giving insites into my poker playing and letting all the visitors to this site know where I've played, how I've got on and how much money I've won or lost.

I'm by no means a poker expert but I suppose I can hold my own in a poker game so it will be interesting to see exactly how I get on when playing online and letting the world see the results of my playing.

I stick to low value games or tournaments and always play to win although I'm not going to up the ante and go for the bigger value poker games just yet. This is one of the reasons I'm posting the results in this blog, I want to see exactly how I'm getting on and have a way of reviewing my past poker games without just remembering the good games.

I'll try and update after each game of poker I play. When I play at some new poker rooms, as I've said, I'll try to stick to UK Poker Rooms as I'm based there, I'll blog a quick review to let others know what I think of them. Oh, I maybe will post any bonus offers they have as well. We may as well all have some fun with them!

I have also just started a small poker web site which I'll mention in the next update or two so that everyone can check it out as well and see what they think.

Any visitors to my blog are more than welcome to post comments so long as they are constructive, if fact, I'd love good feedback on my poker playing!

See you at the tables.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?